Here’s where you can find an organized list of all the stuff we publish with you in mind. If this is your first time visiting us, welcome. Glad you made it. Here are a few things we think. They should help you understand what you’re likely to find here.
1. Communication is the big goal—so fluency is usually more important to us than perfect grammar, pronunciation, etc.
2. Anyone should be able to understand everything they read here. We think we can write intelligently and avoid specialist language at the same time.
3. Wouldn’t it be nice if the lessons suggested here didn’t require a lot of extra work?
4. That said, we do think that most of the lessons will be better if you tailor them to your students.
5. We think the Student Stuff section will give you lots of good ideas too–particularly for homework.
Conversation Lesson Plans: Lesson Plans on Many Topics (No prep)